Since 2015 Centralized Procurement System, many of the required outcomes are also reflected keeping the legacy of the existing IITR procurement process and the framework that underpins IITR Purchase & Store Rule, which aligns Material Management activities with broader objectives including prompt response and building procurement capability. There has been a strong achievement in procurement reform and many of the initiatives are embedded and subject to regular review and improvement.
The five strategic outcomes of the plan are:
- . Prompt Response (to facilitate end-users)
- . E-Procurement (For better transparency)
- . GeM - Government e-Marketplace (supporting Digital India)
- . Centralized file tracking management system
- . Timely completion of the procurement process
- . Easy navigation to MM real-time dynamic Web-based portal.